Having a pulse on your customers, like knowing their preferences or their pain points, is essential to serving them better. In a recent survey of over 350 homeowners across the country, HomeAdvisor gained insights on how today’s homeowners decide on which service professionals to hire. Taking the learnings from the survey, here are some important takeaway and actions items to consider as your company goes after jobs this year. We invite you to share this valuable resource with your team!
Found these stats interesting? Leave us a comment below or share it with your team or network. You may also want to check out our other infographics: 10 Insanely Easy Ways Home Service Professionals Can Build Customer Loyalty | Field Service Industry: 2016 Reflections & New Year Predictions
If you’re interested in learning more about field service software, schedule your free demo today!
Last Updated By: Rochelle Sanchirico
Field Service Automation
- Mobile Scheduling Field Service Automation
- Field Service Automation for Job Management
- Field Service Automation for Gps Tracking
- Field Service Automation for Scheduling And Dispatch
- Mobile App for Field Service Automation
- Workflow Management Software
- Mobile Field Service Automation for Estimates
- Job Tracking
Last modified: May 2, 2018