We’re delighted to present mHelpDesk News, your new go-to resource for the latest field service industry news and information, business tips and mHelpDesk product and company updates. You may have noticed the changes last week during our soft launch that the “blog” link on mhelpdesk.com takes you to a new sub-domain: news.mhelpdesk.com. Rest assured, you’ll still find the content you looked forward to from our legacy blog, like business advice and insights, our product release notes and our popular series, Voice of the Contractor. This content will live on, only now you’ll enjoy a broader range of content with the addition of many new categories.
We’re also excited to share a cleaner site design that makes it easier for you to find the exact type of content you’re looking for. Below is a short overview of the categories and top features you’ll find on mHelpDesk News. Take a look around and let us know what you think about the changes!
New Navigation and Content Categories
mHelpDesk News provides an intuitive user navigation that will lead you to the content you want to see. We have the 5 top-line categories below to choose from. Click the drop down for each category to select a sub-category.
- Industry News: Get the latest field service news, trends and stats and by specific industry (i.e. Electrical Contractor, HVAC, Plumbing and more).
- Company News: Check out our newest team initiatives, including our work to give back to our community and the tradeshows and events we’re participating is. You can also read our customer success stories and press releases from here.
- Product News: View our product release notes and product tips to get the most out of your mHelpDesk account and stay up to date.
- Business Tips: Learn how to grow and optimize your business with expert business advice specific to design, entrepreneurship, sales and marketing, finance, operations and more!
- Community: With the success of “Voice of the Contractor”, a series from one of our customers and mHelpDesk veterans, Nick May, we’ve launched a Community section, which features field service content from contributors and guest bloggers. If you’re interested in writing for us, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: If you want to go back to our main website (www.mhelpdesk.com), click ‘Visit mHelpDesk’ on the top left corner of mHelpDesk News.
New Search Functionality
We’ve added a search functionality to the site that allows you to search our content for a specific search term. Click the magnifying glass on the top right to start your search. Also, to the left of the magnifying glass is ‘SUBSCRIBE.’ Click that to sign up for our free bi-weekly newsletter to get our latest stories delivered straight to your inbox.
mHelpDesk News, just like our main site, is designed to give you a great experience, even when you’re on a mobile device. The site will automatically change to fit the device you’re reading on, which makes reading our content easy and convenient.
Our team is looking forward to continuing to enhance the content and experience you’ll find on mHelpDesk News. We’d love to hear what you think of the design and how you’d like us to improve our pages in the future. Share your thoughts in the comments section below!
Last Updated By: Rochelle Sanchirico
Field Service Automation
Last modified: January 15, 2018