How To Personalize And Collect Payment on Your Invoices
1. Go to Settings > My Company > and fill out your basic contact information.
This, along with your logo, will populate on all of your customer-facing documents.
2. Browse your files to find your logo, then resize it to your liking using the preview below, and then hit save.
Once that’s done, set up mHelpDesk Payments to be able to charge credit cards immediately.
3. Go back to your Settings menu and click on Payment Processing.
Enter your name and email address, then follow the instructions sent to your email to complete the setup. You can start taking payments immediately once you complete the instructions in the confirmation email.
4. Now, add your terms and conditions to your invoice.
Go to Settings > Templates.
Click on “Invoice PDF” and find the “Terms & Conditions” section.
Simply replace this generic text with your own terms and conditions and hit save.
5. Here’s your personalized invoice, complete with your logo and terms and conditions.
You may already see some items on your invoice if you copied them from the estimate or job.
You can always add to this list by clicking Add Item and selecting each item from your list of products & services.
While you can fill this with your own inventory list, let us know if we can help you get set up with one of our lists.
Feel free to write your customer a note on their invoice by using the Customer Message field.
6. Private notes will not be visible on any customer-facing documents, so you can use this field to communicate with other people at your company about this invoice.
Tap Download to download the invoice.
What you see is what will be attached to the email you send your customer by clicking “Email”.
7. When it’s time to get paid, click on the “Payment” tab, and receive payment using the payment methods listed here.
As always, reach out to our support team via phone at (888) 558-6275
or email at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Last modified: April 18, 2017