About this update
Yesterday we released several features, bug fixes and performance enhancements to both the mHelpDesk web and mobile applications. The top new enhancements are:
- Filter the Schedule: You can now filter your Schedule in the mobile app to hone in on just those appointments and jobs that are relevant to you.
- Filter the Job list: Filtering is also available for the Job list now so that you can focus on just your own jobs or those that are of interest.
- Create an Invoice from an Estimate (without creating a Job): To allow for different workflows, you can now create an invoice directly from an estimate.
- Add sales tax in Estimates and Invoices: You can now add sales tax to estimates and invoices in the mobile app.
Haven’t downloaded the new mobile app yet? Do it now!
- “Estimate” tab in the customer profile: A highly requested customer feature, you can now view all of a customer’s estimates by clicking on the “Estimates” tab in their profile.
- Schedule printing of multiple staff, print each on an individual page (bug fix): Now when multiple staff are selected on the schedule for printing, each will be printed on a separate page with their name at the top.
- Customer equipment history is retained when transferring to a new customer: When a specific piece of customer equipment is transferred from one customer to another the history and notes are now maintained for a full record.
Reach out to our Customer Happiness Team via phone
+1(888)558-6275 ext. 2 or email (email@example.com)
with any questions or concerns!
Last modified: December 6, 2016