Stay in touch with your customers! Setting up reminder rules automatically creates an event in your mHelpDesk calendar when certain conditions are met. For example, if you want to follow up with a customer 30 days after a work order is completed and closed, you can set up a reminder for yourself by doing the following:
- Navigate to Settings > Reminder Rules
- Click “Add Rule”
- When a Ticket is updated with the Ticket Type: [Leave this blank]
- and the Status: Closed
- Automatically create this reminder:
- Subject: Follow Up Call
- First reminder: 1 (month)
- Recurrence? [Leave this unchecked]
Now, every time you close a work order, a reminder to follow up with your customer 1 month later will be created on your calendar!
Head to our forum to learn more.
Last Updated By: Rochelle Sanchirico
Field Service Automation
Last modified: January 16, 2018